HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Viktor A. Kuraitis, O.D.
Vision Therapy and Eye Exercises for All Ages
Visual Perceptual Processing Assessments and Treatments
282 Linwell Road, Suite 203
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada L2N 6N5
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20 to provide visual assessments and vision therapy, as appropriate.
Dr. Kuraitis provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for Children and Adults of All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
ADD/ADHD and Convergence Insufficiency,
Visual Processing Disorders,
Vision Related Learning Disabilities,
Reading Problems Related to Eyes and Vision, and
Eye Tracking and Eye Teaming Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Skills Assessments, Perceptual Testing and Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Autism Spectrum, Nonverbal Learning Disorders (NLD), Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Visual Stress Syndrome, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness, such as while Reading or Riding in a Car or Viewing 3D Movies
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, St. Catharines, Sarnia, Ottawa, Kingston, Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Toronto,
London, Mississauga, Brantford, Brampton, Bramalea, Niagara Falls, Oshawa,
Peterborough, Stoney Creek, North Bay, Collingwood, Cambridge, Kitchener,
Waterloo, Guelph, Fort Erie, Welland, Port Colborne, Sudbury, Timmins, Grimsby,
Beamsville, Vineland, Ontario, Canada, Buffalo, Lewiston, Grand Island,
Tonawanda, North Tonawanda, Rochester, New York State
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use